Wednesday, August 24, 2016

YOU DECIDE: Music Jam Themed Items

Hey everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Last Thursday there was a brand new post on the Club Penguin blog by Megg asking us about what kind of items we want for the Music Jam coming in November, check it.

"Hi penguins,"
"If you could rock out with The Penguin Band, what would you wear? I've thought about this question A LOT and I'd want a bunch of Music Jam items."
"What do you think of this: The Thrift Shop Style outfit with Green Headphones. Around my neck, I'd have the Music Cruise Pass. Most importantly, I'd have the Girl Next Door Guitar."
"Pretty cool, right? Now I just have to learn to PLAY all of The Penguin Band songs..."
"If you could wear swag from past Music Jams, or even create a new item, what would you choose? Let me know in the comments and jam on, penguin friends!"
"–Club Penguin Team"
Thanks for the Question Megg, I noticed a lot of Penguins in the comments want an item that allowed your penguin to do the Dab which is OK with me, but I prefer something different. Is there any particular items that you guys have in mind or want to return? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below on what you think of this post and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment