Monday, June 6, 2016

June 2016 Updates

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On the first of June Megg put up a brand new blog post for us to read, check it out.

"Hi penguins,"
"June is going to be a wild month for Club Penguin and I've got everything you can look forward to!"
"Here's our June updates:"
"June 08, 2016
"* More Zootopia content!"
"* Penguin Style Catalog"
"* Furniture and Igloo Catalog"
"* Club Penguin Times #550"
"* Next pin hidden"
"* Igloo music update"
"June 22, 2016"
"* Club Penguin Times #551"
"* Next pin hidden"
"Time to start counting down the days. I can't wait! :D"
"-Club Penguin Team"
Pretty cool blog post don't you think? I will be out on vacation for the 23rd to the 4th of July so I will make sure I will post what I can before then, but anyways what do you think of this blog post? Do you like to know what is happening in the future? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment