Thursday, May 14, 2015

Club Penguin Penguin Style Catalog May 2015 Cheats

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. My last week of school is coming up next week and I have been trying hard to keep my grades where they are at so I do not fail any classes or take the risk to do so. Anyways I needed to put up a brand new post since I haven't in the past ten days. Check out this months Penguin Style Catalog.



Click on the Pixelhopper Shirt on the Penguin to get the Piratey Stuffie Secret.

Click on the Planet to get the Cowboy Boots Secret.

Click on the X on the Treasure Map to get the Green MP3000 Secret.

Click on the Cork to get the Green Dance Sweats Secret.

Click on the Purple Penguins Flipper to get the Viking Helmet Secret and Click it four times to get the Blue Viking Helmet Secret.

Click on the Leaderboard in the background to get the Checkered Scarf Secret.

Click on the Penguins Flipper to get the Lime Green Snickers Secret.

Click on the Owl I Want Outfit to get the Hot Pink Sneakers Secret.

Pretty neat catalog don't you think? I am glad to see the fair returning this year and hopefully it will be a lot better than the previous years. Anyways what do you think of the upcoming party. Are you excited? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand new update.

No comments:

Post a Comment