Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SNEAK PEEK: UK Magazine #32!

What is up Everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today on the Club Penguin Blog a Brand New post was put up by Daffodaily5 about the UK Club Penguin Magazine, check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on June 25, 2014 - 09:15"
"Hiya!"
"I can't believe it's been a month since the last issue of the UK mag came out, can you?! Well it's that time again, so I thought I'd give you all an EXCLUSIVE sneak peek at what's in store this month..."
"This month is aaaaall about music, dancing and partying! There's a mega feature with Cadence about dance music style, a totally brill reversible double page poster of the Penguin Band and Cadence, plus all the usual comics, puzzles and gifts. My personal fave from this month's issue is the 2nd edition of Puffle Fact Files, which gives a great profile of the one and only, Dubstep Puffle! Check it out! :)"
"The brand new issue of the UK mag is available tomorrow, June 26th! What are you looking forward to seeing in this issue? Let me know what your fave section is in the comments!"
"Byeee!"
"-Club Penguin Team"
Pretty cool post don't you think? I have not been blogging like I used to a year ago and I hope to change that. I really want to finish the PSA Mission videos as I need to record again. It takes a while but I hope to finish it by the end of this summer. Anyways what do you think of the New Post? Do you like to read the Club Penguin Magazine or do you want it to come to your country? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand new Club Penguin Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment