Friday, September 9, 2016

Waddling On!

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On Wednesday there was a brand new blog post from Spike Hike talking about how he is leaving the CP Team and Disney, check it.

"Hey penguins,"
"The time has come for me to waddle on to my next adventure - and so I will be leaving Disney."
"Getting to spend time with you all in Club Penguin has been one of the true joys of my life, and it has been for my family too, as all three of my kids have grown up with you in the Penguin community. I want to thank you all for so many special memories and especially thank the Penguin team for all their hard work and amazing creativity over the years!!"
"I couldn't make this move if I didn't feel you were in good hands and I have to say, the best is yet to come! Project: Super Secret looks amazing and should be ready for you to beta test in the next few months."
"As proof, the team has given me one more sneak peek to share and here it is:"


"Of course, I couldn't say goodbye without one more party and so Spike Hike will make a special farewell appearance tomorrow, Sept. 8 at 3:30pm Penguin Standard Time on the server Fog. If I don't get the chance to see you Sept. 8, I'll definitely be back for special events like the launch of Project: Super Secret and anniversaries!!"
"YOU are what makes Club Penguin so special! Thank you for letting me be a part of it!"
"Waddle On,"
"-Spike Hike"

Well thanks for the time spending on the Team Spike Hike, I am hoping that the new manager will help improve the game in the near future. Anyways what do you all think of this blog post? Did any of you go to the meet up with him? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment