Friday, June 26, 2015

Inside Out Party Announcement: Rockhopper’s Lost His Memories!

Hello again everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. This is my first post I put up from the Club Penguin Blog in a long time. This time they are talking about a new party next month which I am not in for just because I want original parties for now on. Anyways check it out.

"By Megg on June 26, 2015 - 15:21"
"Hey Penguins!"
 
"Who's seen the new Disney Pixar Inside Out movie? Now I have little characters to think of whenever I feel joy, sadness, fear, disgust or anger!"
 
"For July, we're celebrating those emotions and also using them to help Rockhopper! If you've been reading the Club Penguin Times, you'll know he's eaten some cursed stinky cheese and might need our help! We'll use the emotions to help him find his memories. Check out this concept room art:"
 
 
"The party will start July 22, 2015 – stay tuned to the blog for our July 2015 calendar and more sneak peeks!"
 
"Waddle on,"
 
"-Club Penguin Team"

Pretty neat post don't you think? I wish that we can have a party that is original however for once since there is a lot of advertising in the game. Anyways please leave a comment below on your thoughts of this brand new blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment