Sunday, August 20, 2017

FAQ Review: The Golden Tube

What's up Guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On Monday we got a brand new article on the Club Penguin Island News talking about one of the tubes in the game, check it out.


"Hi penguin pals,"
 
"While visiting the island a few days ago, I was asked, “What’s the Golden Tube?”
 
"Well, that penguin didn’t know what they unleashed. Hold on, everyone… we’re going deep into FAQs on this one!"
 
Q. What’s the Golden Tube?
A: It’s the trophy given to the Pick of the Year winner. It’s probably the only trophy ever made that’s also a tube. Impressive, right?

 
Q: What’s the Pick of the Year?
A: It’s Tubing Life magazine’s favorite tube hill of the year. It is a big deal.

 
Q: Okay, I’m following so far. So what’s Tubing Life?
A: Whoa, dude. Seriously? Tubing Life is, like, the PREMIERE tubing magazine.

 
Q: Gotcha. So how do I get my own Golden Tube?
A: Hmm… I’ve heard members should talk to Rookie on Mount Blizzard. He really wants to win Pick of the Year. I’m sure he’d let you keep the Golden Tube.

 
Q: What special powers does the Golden Tube have?
A: It looks cool.

 
Q: That’s not a special power.
A: That’s not a question.

 
Q: Fair enough. So is there a platinum tube?
A: Hmm… If there is, no one’s won it. Yet.

 
"I hope that answered all your Golden Tube related questions, everyone! I’d like to think we’re all a bit smarter after reading that."
Waddle On
 
Thanks for some of the answers to our questions Joe, I really like the look of the Golden Tube and it would be pretty awesome to own one. My question would be if there will be anything besides tubes we could win from other competitions? I guess it could happen in the future but who knows for sure. What do you all think of this Article by the Club Penguin Team? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment