Monday, October 28, 2013

Club Penguin EPF Spy Phone Message from Rookie October 17, 2013

Hello Agents, Agent Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I have many more updates to put up including this spy phone message, check it out.

"Hey Crzypengu! So some of the candy was cursed, and is turning everyone into vampires, werewolves, and zombies. My bad. If you don't wanna be a monster, don't eat the candy."

Yes well Rookie I have looked at it and it is pretty weird but I like candy so I guess it is my bad if I turn into a monster, plus I will probably have nightmares of being scared by non-monster penguins but I am still eating it. What do you think of this Message? Do you think you would be a Monster? Please comment below on your thoughts of the brand new message.

No comments:

Post a Comment