Monday, December 3, 2012

Club Penguin Disneyland pin code contest

Remember how I went to Disneyland on the 21st of November( Mitt Romney went there the day before, darn I missed him). Anyways to play fair I decided to do a challenge. All you have to do is guess which pins I got from Series 2 since series 1 was not available and I already got it before. All you have to do is guess the pin just like I said and you do not need to give me any personal information as I hust need your username. Club Penguin will add it to your account as the codes do not work and I will tell them the name of them. This Contest will end on Christmas Eve and I will say who won on Christmas day since I will email them the day of Christmas Eve. Here are the pictures of the pins and the numbers they go in.


Here are the numbers of the Pins from left to right.

1. Camera Penguin pin
2. Tourist Penguin pin
3. Princess Penguin pin
4. Club Penguin logo with puffles pin
5. Cadence pin
6. Rockhopper pin
7. Headless Horseman pin
8. Astronaut Girl pin
9. Mermaid Penguin pin
10. Shadow Guy pin

All you have to do is put in a comment in the comments tab and select which two pins are the ones I got and the first one who is correct will win and will have the pin added to their penguin thanks to Cp. Good luck and you can only enter once per person and have fun entering the contest.

Update: Here is a hint, one of the pins I have is the Tourist Penguin pin, find out the other one.

Update: The Winner for the Contest is... Sleddingman, Congratulations, I have Emailed Cp and it should be entered onto you account soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment