Tuesday, November 6, 2012

America's Presidential Election 2012

As of tonight, this is the night where either two canditates who had battled over 1,100 days of ads for who to be president and so much more. Today I will tell all of my fans who I am voting for but I would rather give you a puzzle and possibly on Friday I will say why I chose this person who I am supporting. If you ever watched the Disney tv show Gravity Falls, there is a hidden message in the end of the theme song where it would say three letters back by a man whispering. As of this I will do my own puzzle which will reveal who I am supporting and I will not put in spaces because that is another part you must figure out. Here is My puzzle and remember, the letter represented is going three letters back in the alphabet and here it is:

LDPNXSSRXWLQJFDQGLGDWHPLWWURPQHB

Did you figure it out? If not here is an example from Gravity Falls.

GLSSHU

This means DIPPER which is one of the main characters of Gravity Falls.
I hope everyone will have fun doing this puzzle and please comment below and I will see your answers in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment